At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) for all, so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor provides technical and professional solutions that deliver safe, well-executed, capital efficient projects to clients around the world. Fluor has been providing engineering, procurement, and construction services for more than 100 years. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions to address our client’s needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
The purpose of this position is providing a center of excellence for proposal development and production with a focus of supporting the businesses in the winning of work by providing desktop publishing (including document layout and formatting and graphics development) services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graphic design specialist to work with an established core team while providing their own unique perspective to help us grow.
You will find success in your ability to:
• Support the development process of proposals, qualifications, client presentations, and internal publications
• Provide creative graphic design and page layouts for production of sales and marketing materials including drawings and photographs for proposals, qualification documents, and presentations and multimedia projects
• Conceptualize, design, and produce sales and marketing collateral
• Manage, coordinate, produce, and revise graphics and page layouts
• Work directly with the proposal manager and/or business line sales to produce layouts and graphics
• Participate in the kickoff meeting, proposal reviews, and proposal-planning meetings when needed
• Work closely with client and business line personnel on presentations
• Ensure adherence to the corporate brand and quality standards
• Visually communicate the business line service offerings and corporate strategies
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
Open to Hybrid after few months in office training.
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelors degree with no experience required
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job including Microsoft Word/PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop capabilities
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
*These are the typical years of experience required for this job.
Other Job Requirements
• An electronic portfolio and/or writing examples are required
• Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located (Houston, TX)
• Bachelors degree preferred in graphic design, marketing, communications, or business within the previous 12 months
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Microsoft PowerPoint in a Windows environment
• Advanced knowledge of a variety of software packages including desktop publishing packages and capability to integrate into final product
• Strong organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to lead are a must
• Able to organize, expedite, and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Keen sense of attention to detail
• Able to accommodate a flexible schedule; willing and able to adapt to the demands of a high-paced corporate environment
• Capable of applying marketing principles to Fluor’s business activities
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.